Location: Hong Kong, Kowloon City HK
Job Number: 5769
A Top Tier Investment Bank is currently looking for a Business Analyst / Project Manager to join their team. Able to provide competitive remuneration. Responsible for the set of tasks and techniques used to understand and drive the strategic change agenda for the Equities and Prime Services business.
Position: Business Analyst / Project Manager (12 Months Contract)
Join an American MNC, which provides Private Banking, Asset Management, Treasury & Security Services, Private Wealth Management services and is one of the largest banks in the United States with a history dating back over 200 years.
Our initiatives cover:
- Strategic system implementation / re-engineering
- New products and markets
- Efficiencies and control
- Business process improvements across Operations, Front Office & Technology
- Client offerings & strategies
- Regulatory change
- Work closely with Trading, Product Development, Business Managers and Middle Office Leads to understand their needs and priorities.
- Coordinate and collaborate across business and technology functions to ensure comprehensive solutions are delivered.
- Define and manage the scope of projects, anticipating issues and proactively recommending solutions.
- Perform root cause analysis to distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Scope, elicit, analyse and document business requirements using a variety of techniques and tools.
- Keep your stakeholders and project teams engaged & motivated.
- Ownership and delivery of your portfolio of initiatives.
- At least 5 years experience working in the financial industry, understanding of Equity Derivatives a must. Knowledge of regulatory landscape a big plus.
- Excellent project management skills & a track record in delivering complex projects on behalf of Front Office / Operations / Technology.
- Ability to analyse and document complex current state and future state processes using BPM tools.
- Experience of preparing for and running UAT.
- Good understanding of trade processes and flows.
- Excellent problem solving skills to identify, understand and address operational and technical issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including senior executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- A self motivated individual, able to deliver with minimal supervision, whilst working effectively in a team.
Job Number: 5769
Community / Marketing Title: Business Analyst
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hong Kong, Kowloon City HK