Derivatives Operations (Confirmation Analyst) - Corporate Banking
Location: Changi, South East SG
Job Number: 5753
Position: 6 Months Contract Derivatives Operations (Confirmation Analyst)
Join an American MNC, which provides Private Banking, Asset Management, Treasury & Security Services, Private Wealth Management services and is one of the largest banks in the United States with a history dating back over 200 years. American multinational banking and financial services holding company with almost 240,000 employees in 60 countries
- Provides operational support to Markets, Investor Services and Banking businesses across the Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB), which includes key product areas like Currencies, OTC Derivatives, Collateral Principal, Global Clearing, CASS & Outsourcing and Expense Management Unit
- Supports a global and diverse client base in primary functions such as affirmation, settlement, client money daily segregation, credit event management, client valuations, regulatory reporting, and tax reporting.
- Facilitate transaction execution via a ‘best in class’ systematic control framework, providing integration between risk systems (e.g. Athena, GPS, Kapital, Pyramid) and vendor platforms (e.g. DTCC / TIW / Markitwire / Thunderhead).
- Daily responsibilities involve ownership of issuance / economic affirmation / chasing process of product specific paper confirmations reflective of risk management systems within market and regulatory timelines.
- Ensure timely support of trades and swift resolution of client issues in a professional and client-centric manner.
- Establishing an excellent relationship with both internal and external clients
- Participating in process improvement initiatives.
- Ensuring that any issues are escalated to the team leader within an appropriate time frame.
- Bachelor Degree in Banking & Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experiences in an operational / financial services / customer services environment within the Banking and Finance sector
- General knowledge or previous exposure to Derivatives, FX or Commodities products
- Strong understanding of and prior experience within a confirmations process including an understanding of ISDA
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently with a focusfor controls, details and accuracy.
- Proven ability to meet, and maintain tight deadlines / targets / achieve resolution of issues and results.
- Strong communication skills and not afraid to regularly liaise with senior individuals within the business with regards to client issues or queries.
- Team player who display a flexible approach to work and is adaptable and welcome to change.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1439496
Job Number: 5753
Community / Marketing Title: Derivatives Operations (Confirmation Analyst) - Corporate Banking
Location_formattedLocationLong: Changi, South East SG