Client Engagement Middle Office - Associate (10 month contract)
Location: Kowloon, Kowloon City HK
Job Number: 5812
A Top Tier Investment Bank is currently looking for a Client Engagement Middle Office - Associate to join their team. Able to provide competitive remuneration. This is responsible for the monitoring, reporting and advocating continuous improvement of the service delivery relationship.
Join an American MNC, which provides Private Banking, Asset Management, Treasury & Security Services, Private Wealth Management services and is one of the largest banks in the United States with a history dating back over 200 years.
Securities Services Middle Office, Investor Services
Securities Services Middle Office Representatives are the daily contact and first point of escalation for clients and internal operations teams. They take ownership of the issue and will assess, coordinate and manage the issues with the assistance of the internal teams ensuring that service delivery standards are consistent with service level agreement.
Securities Services Middle Office Reps are responsible for the monitoring, reporting and advocating continuous improvement of the service delivery relationship between the bank and the client. They use various tools to monitor client issues and track progress across the organization, including an enquiry management tool.
Internally, the Securities Services Middle Office team works in close partnership with the Client Service Account Managers (CSAMs) who own complex items such as Service Delivery Issues (SDIs) and / or Service Requests (SRs). The Securities Services Middle Office Rep works with, and manage through, other operational areas both locally and globally to ensure provision of timely and efficient level of issues resolution.
Externally, the Securities Services Middle Office team fosters a close relationship with our clients in order to understand their requirements and expectations and proactively identify query reduction opportunities. Securities Services Middle Office Reps also meet with clients by participating in client service review meetings and attend service calls with CSAMs, when required.
The Securities Services Middle Office Rep will often take part in projects. The role of the Securities Services Middle Office Rep may vary depending on the initiative. It is expected that he / she will partner and be the advocate for the client across other internal business and operations groups.
- Successfully manage multiple concurrent projects designed to improve the client experience, business efficiency or reduce risk. Projects may be allocated through a global organization or be directly sourced and local in nature
- Provide detailed analysis to support the identification, analysis and prioritization of key deliverables
- Building relationships with internal and external clients to understand client behavior and requirements.
- Drive resolution and management of client queries, leveraging internal teams globally and regionally as appropriate.
- Attend regular client meetings where applicable.
- University Degree
- At least 5 years’ experience in Trade Management / Cash / Asset Servicing at a Custodian or Prime Broker with a focus on client service, operations or project management
- Extensive knowledge of financial markets and instruments, both domestic and global is an advantage.
- Strong focus in client service management, communication and delivery.
- Demonstrated technical, professional, and organizational expertise and a desire to continuously grow and maintain this knowledge.
- Focuses on accountability, action and outcomes to ensure solutions meet client needs while aligning business deliverables to the firm's mission and goals.
- Proactively responds and adapts to change - supports and influences strategies to enable business transformation and enhancement.
- Strong Risk and Control awareness - ability to effectively prioritize workloads and work to critical deadlines.
- Team player but with the ability to operate without direction when required.
- As this role will have regular client facing involvement and engagement with senior staff in all areas of Investor Services, the person in this role must be confident, articulate and able to represent the company in front of clients. Communication skills (verbal & written) will be an added advantage.
Job Number: 5812
Community / Marketing Title: Client Engagement Middle Office - Associate (10 month contract)
Location_formattedLocationLong: Kowloon, Kowloon City HK