Digital Marketing Associate
Location: Quarry Bay, Eastern HK
Job Number: 5313
Position: 6 Months Contract Digital Marketing Associate (Renewable)
Join an American MNC, which provides Private Banking, Asset Management, Treasury & Security Services, Private Wealth Management services and is one of the largest banks in the United States with a history dating back over 200 years. American multinational banking and financial services holding company with almost 240,000 employees in 60 countries
- Design, execute and manage the digital marketing strategy and platforms within the organisation
- Develop, implement and track all digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels, including intranet, public website, email and social media accounts, according to the firm’s guidelines
- Generate, edit, publish and share content on Private Bank’s Asia thought leadership platforms and social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Wechat and LinkedIn etc., that builds meaningful connections and encourage community members to response appropriately
- Collaborate with Business Partners to initiate and execute campaigns on our thought leadership platforms and social media channels
- Compile regular and project-based report on performance of all digital platforms and provide insights to gain in-depth understanding on client behaviour (ROI and KPIs) and achieve business objectives and drive revenue
- Assist in database management
- Handle ad-hoc projects on request basis
- Degree in Marketing, Communication, Media, or other related qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in Digital Marketing, Integrated Marketing, Brand Management, Client Engagement and / or Channel Management, preferably in the Banking & Financial service industry but not a must.
- Strong expertise in online and mobile channels with experience working with major Web/App tracking and analytics tool (e.g. Google Analytics 360, Adobe Omniture), Social Marketing technologies including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Wechat and LinkedIn; Marketing Automation technologies including Marketo and Adobe etc.
- Creative, flexible, self-initiative, energetic and strong data-thinking sense
- Outstanding problem-solving, team and time management skills, able to perform multi-tasks and meet deadlines.
- Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English and Chinese
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Internet applications, as well as graphics / illustration software e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator; HTML or other coding / design skills is a bonus
- Adhere to strict deadlines, and comfortable with irregular working hours subject to project needs
Job Number: 5313
Community / Marketing Title: Digital Marketing Associate
Location_formattedLocationLong: Quarry Bay, Eastern HK